(Senior) Corporate Tax Adviser
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax Adviser working within practice and seeking a step up?
Have you completed your CTA and now keen to manage your own portfolio of companies with scope for advisory work?
Would you like to work for a modern and forward facing firm that can offer progression and technical exposure?
If you answered “YES!” to the above then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking to find a (Senior) Tax Adviser with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join the fun and friendly team in Heathrow.
What is the role?
In the role of (Senior) Tax Adviser, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a company portfolio with limited day to day supervision
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and associated computations
- Be involved in provision of advice (depending on experience) and managing day-to-day client interaction which could include R&D, Patent Box, Transfer Pricing, Restructuring and Share Schemes
- Support and mentor trainees within the team, providing reviews of work prepared where applicable
What will I need?
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Proven technical corporate tax experience, ideally within practice
- A recognised tax qualification, ideally CTA, although ATT with experience will be conisdered
What will I get?
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Continued technical support to further your knowledge
- Competitive salary and rewards scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Supportive working environment within a moderns open plan office
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent career opportunities not just for your immediate progression, but also for the future
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of accountancy, tax and business advice to owner-managed and mid-size companies. Wilkins Kennedy joined Baldwins, one of the UK’s fastest-growing business advisory groups in 2018 and we remain ambitious in our future plans. We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic people into our growing business.